Instead of going to the Colorado Gator Park, we went sand-boarding on the sand dunes! dad was very worried that if he told mom, she would cancel it. But as soon as we got there, I bet dad was thinking, "Maybe we should just go back and play some Uno?" I got a snowboard, and Dad got a sled. (As some of you know, he can't handle water slides, so this was a big stretch.) It was sooooo much fun. I have never been snowboarding, skateboarding, or anything like that, so I did pretty good! We didn't do any steep dunes, but it was still remarkably hard. then, at about 11:00, we stopped to get a park souvenir pin, then we had to go to Grand Junction (where I was born) to see some friends. It was a 5 hour drive through beautiful topography. When we got there, it was a lot of fun, and I stayed in their pool for about 5 hours, and taught their only son Bryce how to do a backflip on a trampoline.
June 19, 2017
Saturday, June 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment